Sunday, July 8, 2012

I smell DELICIOUS!

July is one of the busiest and most chaotic month of the year for me.  Birthdays here and there, wedding, anniversary, and of course the end-year sale!  I often find myself the poorest in this month, with just the right amount of money to spend for transpo and baon for work.  So please IRISH stop texting me these year-end sale happenings in malls.  I'm poorita na! Hahaha!

I was malling (window shopping lang) with my mama mia looking for gifts to send out to the birthday celebrants and I found this YUMMY body wash in Etude House.

The products are called Milk Talk Body Wash.

Image grabbed from web

Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash comes in five different scents.  There's strawberry, banana, apple, steam milk, and choco.  It has milk protein as it's main ingredient that moisturizes, nourishes, and hydrates the skin making it clean and soft.  Another big plus for these is that they smell delicious too!  To use, dispense product on wet bath sponge, lather, and massage all over the body.  They can also be used as bubble bath.

I couldn't resist it.  It smells so Y-U-M-M-Y!  I bought two for my two best friends.

  • Milk Talk Choco scent
 
  • Milk Talk Apple scent

My problem now is who gets what.  Bato bato pick nalang sila hahaha!


ETUDE HOUSE
2nd Floor, SM Manila branch

No comments:

Post a Comment