Thursday, January 31, 2013

Soupy little thing

I miss eating Xiao Long Bao!  I have been in search for a place that serves good or at least decent Xiao Long Bao in the metro.  At last I found one that's close enough to Din Tai Fung, which in my opinion serves the best Xiao Long Bao.

A friend introduced me to Shi Lin.  She said they have the best Xiao Long Bao here.  Well, let's see.




They offer simple straightforward menu with pictures, which I find really appetizing.

























On the table

  • Xiao Long Bao
















The dimsum is quite good.  The wrapper is not as thick and the soup is tasty.

  • Fried rice with porkchop and egg

 













Nothing too fancy.  Soft and flavorful porkchop.

  • Shrimp and pork wanton soup















The soup is a spicy, which I super like.
 
  • Seafood omelet

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  • Stir Fry Bok Choy


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


  • Spicy Spareribs















Spicy???!!!??? weeeehhhh

The verdict... coming back to Shi Lin for the Xiao Long Bao.

SHI LIN
G/F Lucky Chinatown Mall, Reina Regente Street
Binondo, Manila

 

No comments:

Post a Comment